收起左侧

[英文] 《The Fourth Profession》作者: - Larry Niven 【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-11-22 14:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The Fourth Profession Larry Niven Produced by calibre 0.6.40 The Fourth Profession The doorbell rang around noon on Wednesday. I sat up in bed and-it was the oddest of hangovers. My head didn't spin. My sense of balance was quiveringly alert. At the same time my mind was clogged with the things I knew: facts that wouldn't relate, churning in my head. It was like walking the high wire while simultaneously trying to solve an Agatha Christie mystery. Yet I was doing neither. I was just sitting up in bed, blinking. I remembered the Monk, and the pills. How many pills? The bell rang again. Walking to the door was an eerie sensation. Most people pay no attention to their somesthetic senses. Mine were clamoring for attention, begging to be tested-by a backflip, for instance. I resisted. I don't have the muscles for doing backflips. I couldn't remember taking any acrobatics pills. The man outside my door was big and blond and blocky. He was holding an unfamiliar badge up to the lens of my spy-eye, in a wide hand with short, thick fingers. He had candid blue eyes, a square, honest face-a face I recognized. He'd been in the Long Spoon last night, at a single table in a corner. Last night he had looked morose, introspective, like a man whose girl had left him for Mr. Wrong. A face guaranteed to get
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 22:46 , Processed in 1.723296 second(s), 54 queries .