找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 183|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题
收起左侧

[游戏资讯] 《魔兽世界》8.15剧情:贝恩释放德雷克普罗德摩尔

[复制链接]

 成长值: 33110

灰金v1_05灰铜v1_05蓝银v1_05绿金v1_01绿金v3_05绿铜v3_05绿银v3_05红铜v1_05紫铜v1_05紫银v2_05紫银v1_01宝血灵晶灰铜v3_01紫铜v2_02

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
 楼主| 发表于 2019-1-11 12:40 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式


Baine and Zelling work together to return Derek to Jaina:
贝恩和泽林共同将德雷克送到吉安娜身边:
She must meet us at Theramore, or our efforts will be for nothing.
她必须和我们在塞拉摩会面,否则我们的努力就白费了。
The Swift Vengeance is anchored just outside the harbor. Zelling will take us there.
迅捷复仇号就停泊在港外。泽林会带我们去那里。
Revered tides, carry us swiftly and silently to our quarry.
敬爱的潮汐,带我们快速而安静地到达我们的采石场吧(?)。
This is it. Zelling, wait here while we clear the deck.
就是这。泽林,在这等着,我们去净空甲板。
$n, use the grappling hook to board the ship. I will follow behind you.
$n,用抓钩登船。我跟在你后面。
The ship's crew is fanatically loyal to Sylvanas. They will not take our trespass lightly.
船上的船员对希尔瓦纳斯忠心耿耿。他们决不会轻视我们的侵入。
Though it pains me, we may need to shed some blood this day.
虽然这让我我很痛心,但我们今天可能需要流点血。
Be on your guard. This is sure to alert everyone inside.
注意警戒。这肯定会让里面的所有人警觉的。
Well, that's another way to do it...
嗯,那也是种方法……
Proudmoore is likely being held belowdecks. Be swift.
普罗德摩尔可能被关在甲板下面。行动迅速点。
Over here! He is unconscious, but still alive...
在这!他失去了知觉,但还活着。
At least... as close to it as undeath can be.
至少……作为一个亡灵他很接近“活着”的状态。
Hmm. This is quite an intricate lock. We may have a problem.
嗯。这是一把相当复杂的锁。我们可能有麻烦了。
That took longer than expected. I was concerned you had been caught.
这比预期的时间要长。我都担心你被抓住了。
There were... complications... but we are ready to depart.
有点……小意外……但是我们已经准备好出发了。
Then let's not waste any more time. $C?
那我们就别再浪费时间了。$ C ?
Seaward winds, fill our sails! Guide our ship through oceans true!
海风,鼓起我们的帆!指引我们的船准确地穿越海洋吧!
As a Horde player, you can choose to report Baine to Sylvanas or not:
作为部落玩家,你可以选择是否向希尔瓦纳斯告发贝恩:
Do you have something to report, $n?
你有什么要报告的吗,$n?
So Bloodhoof wishes to act in shadow? We must know what he is planning.
所以说血蹄想暗中行动?我们必须知道他的计划。
Go along with his little task, $n. You are under my protection, so do not worry if you need to get your hands dirty to keep up the ruse.
跟着他的小任务走,$n。你在我的庇护下,必要时不必担心为了掩饰自己而弄脏手。
Just do whatever he asks of you and return to me with your findings."
照他说的做,然后把你的发现告诉我。
Baine Bloodhoof has requested that I help him with a secret task.
贝恩·血蹄要求我帮他完成一项秘密任务。
Nevermind. <Don't report Baine's request.>
别介意。<不告发贝恩>
Meanwhile, Jaina learns from Shaw that Ashvane sided with the Horde, Valeera Sanguinar interrupts their conversation to deliver a message from Baine:
与此同时,吉安娜从肖尔那里得知艾什凡站在部落一边,瓦莉拉打断了他们的谈话,并传达了贝恩的口信:
I knew Ashvane was treacherous, but siding with the Horde is a new low.
我知道艾什凡是个奸诈小人,但她站在部落一边又一次突破了底线。
Ambition has a way of twisting... wait. We are not alone.
野心有一种扭曲的实现方式……,等等,我们有访客了。
Show yourself!
现身吧!
Not bad, Shaw.
还不赖,肖尔。
Everyone, stand down! Explain why you're here, Valeera. Now.
其他人,退下!解释你的来意,瓦莉拉。快点。
I have a message for the Lord Admiral.
我有给海军上将的消息
Can we trust her?
我们能信任她吗?
King Varian did.
瓦里安国王信任她。
I see. Then I will hear what she has to say.
我明白了。那我就听听她怎么说。
Let's hear this message of yours.
让我们听听你带来的消息。
Baine Bloodhoof seeks to right a wrong done to your family. He asks to meet with you in secret... off the coast of Theramore.
贝恩·血蹄试图弥补对你的家族犯下的罪孽。他要求和你秘密会面。在塞拉摩的海边。
After all that the Horde has done, you have the audacity to--
在部落干了那些事后,你竟敢——
The Banshee Queen has eyes everywhere. Theramore is one of the few places she is not watching.
女妖之王的眼线无处不在。塞拉摩是少数几个不在她监视下的地方之一。
Baine is going behind the Banshee's back. That's why he's suggesting Theramore. Not to offend you, but for secrecy.
贝恩正在探寻女妖背后的秘密。因此他要求在塞拉摩见面。并非冒犯,但出于保密起见。
She has a point. Can you think of anywhere less likely to be under Horde surveillance?
她说得有道理。你能想到哪些地方不会被部落监视吗?
No... I suppose not.
不…我想没有。
Lady Jaina, Valeera was one of King Varian's closest friends. If she says Baine seeks this meeting in defiance of Sylvanas, then I believe her.
吉安娜女士,瓦莉拉是瓦里安国王最亲密的朋友之一。如果她说贝恩不顾希尔瓦娜斯的反对寻求这次会面,那么我相信她。
You may not trust me, Lord Admiral, but King Anduin will vouch for both me and the chieftain.
你可能不信任我,上将大人,但安度因国王会为我和酋长(指贝恩)担保。
If you can't take me at my word, go to Stormwind and ask Anduin to vouch for me. But we don't have much time, Lady Jaina.
如果你不相信我的话,就到暴风城去,让安度因给我担保。但是我们时间不多了,吉安娜女士。
I trust Master Shaw, and I trust Anduin. That will have to do. Tell Baine that I agree to the meeting... but I am not going alone.
我信任肖尔大师,我也信任安度因。那就只好这样了。告诉贝恩我同意此次会面…但我不会独自前往。
"Funny how we keep meeting under dire circumstances, $n.
“有趣的是,我们总是在这样糟糕的环境下会面,$n。”
<Valeera smirks>
<瓦莉拉笑了起来>
Think you can convince Lady Proudmoore I'm not out to kill her? She really is going to want to hear this."
你能说服普罗德摩尔女士我不会杀了她吗?她真的很想听到这个的。”
"<Valeera looks you over>
<瓦莉拉俯视着你>
I do what I can, Champion, as we all must."
我尽我所能,勇士,这是我们的义务。”
"<Jaina's gaze remains on the ruins of Theramore as you approach her>
<在你接近她时,吉安娜的目光正停留在塞拉摩的废墟上>
So much was lost here."
我们在这里损失了太多了。
Sylvanas has scheduled a meeting of all the Horde leaders--she must have gotten word of Baine's plot. Apparently she is selling high-priced tickets as well.
希尔瓦娜斯召集了一次部落高层会议——她一定听说了贝恩的阴谋。显然她还在贩售高价门票。
"Why would all the leaders be summoned all the way out here? Something big must be happening."
为什么要把所有领袖都召集到这里来?一定发生了什么大事。
"This is an odd place to call a council. I wonder what's going on?"
在这种地方召开会议很不正常。我想知道发生了什么?
"It's a big risk gathering so many of our leaders right in the middle of Alliance territory. What is Sylvanas trying to prove?"
让这么多部落领袖在联盟领地中央聚集风险很大。希尔瓦纳斯想证明什么?
"The Dark Lady's got stones for holding this meeting right under the Alliance's nose. Talk about a power play!"
"黑暗女士因为在联盟的鼻子底下召开这次会议而受到了批评。真是场权力的游戏!”
No, I don't have a stupid ticket. What are you going to do about it?
不,我没有该死的门票。你打算怎么做?
"I'm on the special guest list. Just ask Gallywix, he'll vouch for me."
我在特别来宾名单上。不信去问问加里维克斯,他会替我担保的。
"Are you kidding? At the prices these goblins are charging? Talk about highway robbery!"
你在开玩笑吧?这些地精开出的价码完全是抢劫!
Here it is. Paid a hefty sum for it, too.
就是它了。我也为它付了一大笔钱。
It appears this meeting was to trap Baine and Zelling:
看来这场会议是给贝恩和泽林设的局:
We are deep in enemy territory, Baine. Why would Sylvanas gather the Horde's leadership here?
我们已深入敌后,贝恩。为什么希尔瓦纳斯要把部落的首领召集到这?
I suspect that she intends to make a show of force. But for whom, I cannot say.
我怀疑她是想炫耀武力。但对于谁,我说不准。
Take caution, Zelling. The Banshee Queen is plotting something...
小心,泽林。女妖之王在密谋什么…
The Alliance spy on the meeting:
联盟间谍在会议上:
<Spy on the Horde gathering.>
<部落集会里的间谍>
That was ruthless, even by the Banshee's standards.
即使按照女妖的标准,这也是残忍的。
She did this to send a message to the rest of the Horde: Dissent will not be tolerated.
她这样做是为了向部落的其他成员传达一个信息:异议是不能被容忍的。
Report our findings to the Lord Admiral. I'll make my way back on my own.
把我们的发现报告给上将大人。我稍后自行返回。
During the meeting, Sylvanas arrests Baine:
在会议上,希尔瓦娜斯逮捕了贝恩,翻译见[https://bbs.nga.cn/read.php?tid=16106438]
I have troubling news. It seems there are traitors in our midst.
Most of you need fear nothing.
Most of you need fear nothing.
But Derek Proudmoore didn't flee to Kul Tiras by himself. He had help. Didn't he...
... Zelling?
Stop! ... I returned Derek Proudmoore to his family.
I could not stand by and permit such depravity to unfold.
You raised him as a Forsaken. But you planned to deny him his free will. To violate his mind.
Thank you for your honesty.
Banshee! Are we nothing more than pawns in your game? You betray the Horde!
No. He did. And so did you.
Take him.
Other will see you for what you are, Sylvanas. You will leave the Horde in ruins!
There is no place for weakness in our ranks.
Remember your loyalties.
Jaina reacts to the imprisonment of Baine:
吉安娜对贝恩被捕的反应:
Baine showed compassion and honor by returning Derek to us. I fear that choice may cost him his life.
贝恩把德里克送回我们身边体现了同情和荣耀。我担心这个选择可能会使他丧命。
For years I pitied Sylvanas for what Arthas did to her. But nothing remains of the hero she was. Perhaps now the Horde will see that, too.
多年来,我一直为阿尔萨斯对她所做的事而同情希尔瓦娜斯。但她已不再是那个英雄了。也许现在部落也会明白这一点。
To have any hope of ending this war, we must end her.
要想结束这场战争,我们必须结果她。
Jaina is then reunited with Derek. Who will she put him in touch with--Calia Menethil?
吉安娜随后与德雷克重聚。她要让他和谁联系——佳莉娅·米奈希尔?
Jaina... I can hardly believe it's you. When I set sail, you were a child. And now... Lord Admiral.
吉安娜……我简直认不出你了。当我出海时,你还是个孩子。而现在……海军上将。
So much has changed, Derek. I... There's something I must tell you--
德雷克,有很多事情发生了变化。我…有件事我必须告诉你
I know about father. The Horde spewed lies to poison me against you. But Baine explained the truth of what happened.
我知道父亲的事。部落散布谎言迷惑我。但贝恩解释了事情的真相。
You, mother, and Tandred all endured so much. I'm pleased you have each other again, but... where does my path lead?
你,妈妈,还有坦德雷,都受了那么多苦。我很高兴你们又见面了,但是……我的路又在何方?
I don't know. But we will find the answer together.
我不知道。但我们会一起找到答案。
I can't come home... can I.
我不能回家…我可以吗。
No. Not yet. But I know others who have been through this. I believe they can help you.
不。现在不行。但我知道其他人也有相同的经历。我相信他们能帮助你。
Will you come with me, Jaina? I... I don't know if I can do this alone.
你愿意和我一起去吗,吉安娜?我…我不知道我一个人能不能做到。
Of course, Derek. No matter the storm, we will face it... as family.
当然,德雷克。不管遇到什么暴风雨,我们都要面对,因为我们是一家人。
Derek Voice Over:
德雷克独白:
The bottom of the sea was dark and cold... but at least it was quiet.
海底又黑又冷……但至少很安静。
I will make the most of this curse.
我要充分利用这个诅咒。
Sometimes, I truly miss being dead. Completely dead, I mean.
有时候,我真的很怀念死去的日子。完全死了的时候,我是说。

插件设计:zasq.net
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-11-15 21:29 , Processed in 0.988180 second(s), 46 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表