标题: 《The Biofab War 》作者: - Stephen Ames Berry【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-10-16 11:40
标题: 《The Biofab War 》作者: - Stephen Ames Berry【EPUB】
The Biofab War ?? The Biofab War Book I ?? Stephen Ames Berry ?? To my wife, Linda, and our small Zahava, with love. ?? I 'm indebted to my friend Crazy the Spy for much that went into Sutherland and Bakunin. And I'm very fortunate to have so fine an editor as Beth Meacham. Thanks to Janice Kaidan for all that typing— blessings on her band. ?? No storm is so Insidious as a perfect calm, And no enemy is so dangerous As the absence of enemies. —Saint Ignatius Loyola ?? ?? ?? Man-In-Seed, In seed at zero From the star-flanked fields of space, Thunders on the foreign town With a sand-bagged garrison... Dylan Thomas "The seed-at-zero" CONTENT Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 12 Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15 Chapter 16 Chapter 17 Chapter 18 Chapter 19 Chapter 20 Chapter 21 Chapter 22 Chapter 23 Chapter 1 "Mr. N'trol," said Captain J'Quel D’Trelna, "how much longer on the shield, please?" "Watchend, Captain," replied Implacable's Engineer, his distraction clear over the commnet. "We'll have it up by watchend." "You've been telling

欢迎光临 (http://mail.zazww.com/~zazww/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2