标题: 《Single combat 》作者:- Dean Ing 【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-9-15 10:04
标题: 《Single combat 》作者:- Dean Ing 【EPUB】
Single Combat by Dean Ing PART ONE: SEARCH & RESCUE CHAPTER ONE The reverend Ora McCarty faced the wall in the most sacrosanct office of International Entertainment and Electronics and watched a holo image of himself sing an old inspirational: 'Rocky Mountain High'. It had aired—or so McCarty believed—during his Sunday morning program. From the corner of his eye McCarty could see the expression on the face of IEE Chairman Boren Mills. It was, in Ora McCarty's jargon, nervous-makin'. The holovised McCarty strummed a last chord on a sequined guitar, held the last note, then winked from existence as Mills keyed his hand-terminal. "Hey, you cut off my finish," McCarty said affably. "Call me a music-lover," Boren Mills replied in soft derision. "But don't tell me you didn't know that song is on the prohibited list." McCarty turned to face the smaller Mills. "Aw, that's for Mormons! That song don't tempt people to take drugs, no matter what they think in Salt Lake—" "Do I have to remind you who subsidizes your gentile

欢迎光临 (http://mail.zazww.com/~zazww/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2