搜索
查看: 4090|回复: 0
收起左侧

[英文] 《The Coldest Place》作者: - Larry Niven【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

发表于 2013-10-27 12:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Coldest Place Larry Niven Produced by calibre 0.6.40 The Coldest Place IN THE COLDEST place in the solar system, I hesitated outside the ship for a moment. It was too dark out there. I fought an urge to stay close by the ship, by the comfortable ungainly bulk of warm metal which held the warm bright Earth inside it. "See anything?" asked Eric. "No, of course not. It's too hot here anyway, what with heat radiation from the ship. You remember the way they scattered away from the probe." "Yeah. Look, you want me to hold your hand or something? Go." I sighed and started off, with the heavy collector bouncing gently on my shoulder. I bounced too. The spikes on my boots kept me from sliding. I walked up the side of the wide, shallow crater the ship had created by vaporizing the layered air all the way down to the water ice level. Crags rose about me, masses of frozen gas with smooth, rounded edges. They gleamed soft white where the light from my headlamp touched them. Elsewhere all was as

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-4 16:40 , Processed in 1.174422 second(s), 55 queries .