收起左侧

[英文] 《Artifact》作者: - Greg Egan【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-3-29 19:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
ARTIFACT by Greg Egan Euclid screams because the hooded man bends his arm behind his back. I wish it would stopbecause I fear the sound of snapping bone. Euclid has very thin arms. Before waking perhaps precipitating it I ponder the insultingly obvious roots of the dream.Euclids thin arms are the laser beams that criss-cross the artifact bent by the black hole atthe centre which is hooded by its event horizon. Euclid screams because space around the blackhole is violently distorted and will not support his axioms of geometry. A final image before Iopen my eyes is of a mass spectrometer fed with my freshly ionised dream depositing itseasily recognised components onto a photographic plate. I label each dark spot by hand exceptthe last which I know should be labelled snapping bones. The lab demonstrator would laugh ifI wrote this on the plate. Nervousness from my student days. A transparent image of my dreams transparency. I wake. Cabin lights brighten slowly to half strength. Over at my desk the monitor still displays ablue schematic picture of the artifact a sixty-four-pointed star each point joined to everyother point
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 13:14 , Processed in 1.656556 second(s), 49 queries .