收起左侧

[英文] 《Another Kind of Glamour》作者: - Richard Parks【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-3-28 19:47 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Another Kind of Glamour Richard Parks Insert Pic glamour.jpg Here “Ask the writer of your choice what his or her themes are and you may get athoughtful and reasoned answer. You’re just as likely to get an expression much likethat of a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming truck. Themes aren’t createdbut rather discovered and often the astute reader sorts it out long before we do. Iwas publishing for over ten years before realizing that one of my recurring themes ismarriage: How it works and how it doesn’t. What it’s really all about. One good wayto look at the subject is through the lens of an immortal union where both theproblems and the joys are magnified a thousand-fold. So it’s all metaphor. Exceptof course where it isn’t.” THE FAIRY BELLFLOWER woke me out of a sound sleep. “They’re at it againPuck” Bellflower said. I didn’t have to ask who. Just ‘what.’ “All right all right” I brushed off the vines and cobwebs then paused amoment to commit a particularly stimulating dream to memory for later reference.“What did Oberon do this time” I knew better than to hope that it was Titania who’d started the row. If thathad been so Bellflower would be waking Titania’s favorite not me. “I’m not sure” Bellflower said her winsome little face scrunched inconcentration “but I think he told her the truth.” “Oh hell” I said fully awake now. This wasn’t like that business with theIndian boy or a harmless bit of infidelity. This was serious. “Which truthBellflower Think carefully—this is important” “I’m not sure” she repeated. “I wasn’t there for that part Cowslip was.” “Then
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 19:39 , Processed in 1.899457 second(s), 50 queries .